Brenden P. Krannitz Scholarship Fund
This fund provides tuition assistance to students of William V. Fisher Catholic High School in Lancaster, Ohio. Please inquire at the school or parish.
Eligibility Requirements and Criteria
- Must complete essay: How will I use my Catholic education to positively impact the lives of others?
- Must be enrolled to attend William V. Fisher Catholic High School in the coming school year;
- Must have good grades at the time of the application, with a “C” average or its equivalent;
- Participation in extra curricular activities may be considered;
- Demonstrated financial need.
Amount of Award
This is a one-time scholarship. Scholarship awards and amounts will vary, depending on availability of funds. Scholarship awards are made payable directly to the institution of enrollment on the student’s behalf, for the purposes and expenses associated with tuition, fees, textbooks, and required supplies and equipment.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to our VP of Grants, Dan Kurth, at email@example.com.