Peter Clore Memorial Scholarship Fund
This fund shall provide scholarship grants to deserving students attending Tuscarawas Central Catholic Junior/Senior High School, New Philadelphia, Ohio.
Eligibility Requirements and Criteria
- Must be a student an enrolled freshman, sophomore or junior who will be attending Tuscarawas Central Catholic Junior/Senior High School in the next school year
- Must have made/is making an outstanding contribution to the Catholic identity of Tuscarawas Central Catholic Junior/Senior High School
- Must be a gentle leader who is active in parish life, contributes to the religious dimension of the school, and participates willingly in service to others.
- Additional consideration may be given to students who actively participate in Diocesan youth ministry activities.
- If multiple students seem equally qualified for this award, financial need may also be considered. However, this is not exclusively a need-based scholarship.
Amount of Award
This scholarship may be awarded more than one time to the same qualifying applicant. Scholarship awards and amounts will vary, depending on availability of funds. Scholarship awards are made payable directly to the institution of enrollment on the student’s behalf, for the purposes and expenses associated with tuition, fees, textbooks, and required supplies and equipment.
Please, reach out to Principal Calvo (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to our VP of Grants, Dan Kurth, at email@example.com.